"As a rower, coxswain, and juniors coach, I wholeheartedly enjoyed this training.
The class uses all of the right tools during the training; direct feedback through video footage and one-on-one critique.
The home study portion was thorough and required the indoor rower to continue to learn."
Indoor rowing is the hottest trend in fitness! Level up your career and income by getting certified to teach rowing classes and coach personal training clients.
- Fundamentals of workouts for group classes & individuals
- Coaching progression, how to teach others
- Proper technique and drills
- How to spot and correct common errors
- How to reach peak performance faster
- How to adapt your on-water experience to the indoor rowing scene
- Maintenance of the rowing machine
- Sample workouts
1. Course registrations are nonrefundable. Should UCanRow2 cancel the training you may choose to receive a full refund or move to another date at no additional cost. Registrations must be used within the same calendar year or they will be forfeited.
2. You may change your registration one time at no additional cost, provided you make the request at least 14 days before the course date. Registrations changed after that date are subject to a $100 rescheduling fee. Participants may also transfer the registration for their original date to someone else at no additional fee.
3. All registrants must attend the entire course in order to be eligible to receive a course completion certificate and continuing education credits. No refunds or credits will be issued to any registrant who misses any part of the day.